Membership Rewards Program
The Member Rewards Program recognizes current BRATECC members who refer new members.
Members play an important role in strengthening our visibility within the business community.
A strong membership base amplifies the BRATECC's voice while advocating important issues and member while creating new a wider business network.
New Membership Rewards Terms:
- Referring Chamber members must be in good standing with all dues current.
- A referral is a new company that joins BRATECC as a direct result of a current member’s introduction. It does not apply to businesses that the Chamber is presently in contact with regarding new membership.
- Inform the business you are referring that you have submitted them as a potential new member and that the Chamber will be contacting them.
- Complete the online form here and submit it to the BRATECC team.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once for the same prospective member, BRATECC will honor the first referral.
- Current member will receive USD $100 credit for each new confirmed member credited towards next year’s membership renewal, total value not to exceed the cost of renewal;
* Referrals expire in 90 days.
- Minimum one-year full paid membership must be received from new members within three months of referral.
For more information, please contact our Membership Coordinator Monique Jordan at email@example.com